Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem/Song: Seeing Clearly?
Am I living from a place of
blind fear or abundant love?
What messages are coming through-
from the endless Kingdom above?
Daily I endeavor to live,
the life I have imagined;
will my dreams be realized?
Will my future be fashioned?
Is my faith more than
an illusional contrivance?
What am I doing wrong,
since I’m wanting guidance?
The infinity of my soul
continues to slowly unfold;
will the value of my being,
be weighed as purified gold?
Am I afraid of failure or
the possibilities of success?
Can I overcome the fear
of not passing Life’s test?
Tapestries of my life are
based on choices I’ve made;
yet successes only occurred-
after taking time to pray.
I desire quantum moments
that give meaning to me;
what else can I really do,
so I may now… clearly see?
Loosely based on:
On a Dr. Wayne Dyer program called: ‘I Can See Clearly Now’.
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2014, All rights reserved.
author/poet, Reaching Towards His Unbounded Glory
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem/Song: Seeing Clearly? by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
- it's the little things that make love big, Mandolyn ...
- Time Frozen, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Time To Crash, Michael McParland
- Poetry Delivers, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Near faint beneath golden limes, Mark Heathcote
- Sakat Repertuar, Muzaffer Akin
- Caressing Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Slipping Away, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Waiting In Revlon's Waiting Area, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mother & Daughter, Taimane Fanene
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Mighty Horny Power Rangers, Ramona Thompson
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1612 – 16 September 1672)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)