Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem/Song: Seeing Clearly?
Am I living from a place of
blind fear or abundant love?
What messages are coming through-
from the endless Kingdom above?
Daily I endeavor to live,
the life I have imagined;
will my dreams be realized?
Will my future be fashioned?
Is my faith more than
an illusional contrivance?
What am I doing wrong,
since I’m wanting guidance?
The infinity of my soul
continues to slowly unfold;
will the value of my being,
be weighed as purified gold?
Am I afraid of failure or
the possibilities of success?
Can I overcome the fear
of not passing Life’s test?
Tapestries of my life are
based on choices I’ve made;
yet successes only occurred-
after taking time to pray.
I desire quantum moments
that give meaning to me;
what else can I really do,
so I may now… clearly see?
Loosely based on:
On a Dr. Wayne Dyer program called: ‘I Can See Clearly Now’.
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2014, All rights reserved.
author/poet, Reaching Towards His Unbounded Glory
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem/Song: Seeing Clearly? by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(2 September 1850 - 4 November 1895)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 March 1922 - 21 October 1969)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Believe In Yourself, Ronell Warren Alman
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The World Is a Beautiful Place, Lawrence Ferlinghetti
- The Realm of Dreams, Shahrokh Sharifrazy
Poem of the Day
- "க்ரிஸ்து" என்ற ஒரு ஜோதி!, Subbaraman N V
- PIOUS WELCOME TO TWENTY FIFTEEN*, Subbaraman N V
- Pschology 101 (I), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- A Dancer's Life, Donald Justice
- What Christmas for Them..........?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- I Know You Are There, Orlando Belo
- Dior-Ets, The Body Mass of Death..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Glimpsing Silverstein's Truth, Merton Lee
- A Christmas Wish of A Lifetime..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Unseen, Self-Empathizing Mirrors, Merton Lee