Poems Start With P
no one seems to get it.
my fingers crawl across this thing
I bleed on it spit on it sleep with it.
its the only thing that matters.
devotion to of all tings
(the written word) seems useless to most
the most are probably right but to be wrong in a world so right is to be perfect at least in my humble opinion.
I have gotten jobs
gotten stoned gotten sober
gotten everything for being wrong.
clearly I did something right.
matt fromm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poems Start With P by matt fromm )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Cucumber, Phil Soar
- wings unused, cheynne dries
- Chocolate Finger, Phil Soar
- I write and you Read, Reagan A. Latumbo
- I Cannot, Phil Soar
- Somewhere In Your Heart, Valentine Mbagu
- Girls, the choice is yours.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Mother, Bakare Oluwagbenga Michael
- Nature's Nightlife, Phil Soar
- Heaven and Earth A Sonnet, Daniel Brick