Is It Poetry
Poet's Of The Old
Visionaries with out sight I have gone blind.
Women and old men that could not find.
Civil unrest - political discourse people wish to live
but at what cost.
To change the world since time began,
so many times were forced to start again.
The spirit stays the same and Jesus never said.
What you do I said you do for me.
You may touch the stars if you believe.
You may heal your fellow man and see.
You may learn forgiveness never bleed.
You should never kill a prophet over greed.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poet's Of The Old by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- THE BEATLES' MEDICAL PROBLEMS, Richard Thripp
- The black color, hasmukh amathalal
- Inner Wastelands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Wildly Spinning Dirt Clod, Monk E. Biz
- Moon -haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- The Right Time, Sandra Feldman
- Forces at Play, Liilia Talts Morrison
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford