Is It Poetry
Poet's Of The Old
Visionaries with out sight I have gone blind.
Women and old men that could not find.
Civil unrest - political discourse people wish to live
but at what cost.
To change the world since time began,
so many times were forced to start again.
The spirit stays the same and Jesus never said.
What you do I said you do for me.
You may touch the stars if you believe.
You may heal your fellow man and see.
You may learn forgiveness never bleed.
You should never kill a prophet over greed.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poet's Of The Old by Is It Poetry )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Alone, Modou George
- Circles Of Pain, Margaret Alice Second
- We Are Hearts Of Life, Naveed Akram
- Glisten & Wait, Nika McGuin
- Paddy Murphy Is Fred Astaire, Donal Mahoney
- Forgiveness, Eugene Latumbo
- Wrapping Paper, Bows, and You, Nika McGuin
- The imperfect world, Cyrus Shaftang
- Marriage, Marlin Nightingale
- Ruins الاطلال, MOHAMMAD SKATI