No one can know the potential, of a life that is committed to win; With courage - the challenge it faces, To achieve great success in the end..
So, explore the Poetic Dimension of Greatness, and believe that the world CAN be won; By a mind that is fully committed, KNOWING the task can be done..
Your world has no place for the skeptic, No room for the DOUBTER to stand; To weaken your firm resolution That you CAN EXCEL in this land...
We must have VISION TO SEE our potential, And FAITH TO BEPoetıc GreatnessIEVE that we can; Then COURAGE TO ACT with conviction, To become what GOD MEANT us to be..
Your voice alone possess the strength and the courage to conquer WHATEVER you choose; It's the person WHO NEVER GETS STARTED, That is destined FOREVER to lose..
Ron Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetic Greatness by Ron Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh