Poetry makes the world go round
Around and round and round
And round and round and round and round
And round and round and round.
Poetry is epic.
It really is so true.
It separates the red
From the yellow and the blue.
Poetry is awesome.
It cries out with delight.
It is so fascinating.
It can be dark and can be light.
Poetry is fresh.
It’s cool as well as that.
It’s warm and soft and cool and fresh,
And I say, “Fancy that! ”
Poetry is cool.
Andrew Hamm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetry by Andrew Hamm )
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis