Poetry makes the world go round
Around and round and round
And round and round and round and round
And round and round and round.
Poetry is epic.
It really is so true.
It separates the red
From the yellow and the blue.
Poetry is awesome.
It cries out with delight.
It is so fascinating.
It can be dark and can be light.
Poetry is fresh.
It’s cool as well as that.
It’s warm and soft and cool and fresh,
And I say, “Fancy that! ”
Poetry is cool.
Andrew Hamm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetry by Andrew Hamm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Songs Of Rejoicing, Edgar Albert Guest
- Hollyhocks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ruik de rijkdom, Madrason writer
- The Roads Of Happiness, Edgar Albert Guest
- Loafing, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Old-Time Family, Edgar Albert Guest
- Home And The Baby, Edgar Albert Guest
- Curly Locks, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Lure That Failed, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Job, Edgar Albert Guest