Poetry makes the world go round
Around and round and round
And round and round and round and round
And round and round and round.
Poetry is epic.
It really is so true.
It separates the red
From the yellow and the blue.
Poetry is awesome.
It cries out with delight.
It is so fascinating.
It can be dark and can be light.
Poetry is fresh.
It’s cool as well as that.
It’s warm and soft and cool and fresh,
And I say, “Fancy that! ”
Poetry is cool.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetry by Andrew Hamm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Rifle, Konstantin Vanshenkin
- Snow, Konstantin Vanshenkin
- Similar, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Kindergarten Miss, Edgar Albert Guest
- They're False...., Konstantin Vanshenkin
- We Just Remember..., Konstantin Vanshenkin
- The Average Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Homes Of Joy, Edgar Albert Guest
- Getting Her A Valentine, Edgar Albert Guest
- Jimmy, Edgar Albert Guest