Poetry book titled 'Inked With Love' set to release.
Nikhil Chandwani, the celebrated author and an award winning poet is set to release his poetry book titled 'Inked With Love' next month. Nikhil's first book created a viral impact all over India making him a teen star.
In a country where it is hard to find a publisher for poems, Nikhil's intense writing style and fame has attracted publishers. After he won a national award a month back, Nikhil was immediately filled with the thought of getting a poetry book published. He forwarded his poems to random publishers when he received a mail saying
'I received the manuscript of your poems by email and I thank you for the same. After going through it, I find that it is indeed, very well written and the poems look quite interesting, thought provoking, motivating and enjoyable to read. After going through the same, we find that this book of poems can be used in various schools/colleges throughout India for their English supplementary poetry classes as additional reading material, who are in fact, looking for such books and where we have old established contacts'
Nikhil says that his poetry book will create love, desire and hope in the minds of masses.
Nikhil Chandwani's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetry book titled 'Inked With Love' set to release. by Nikhil Chandwani )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Id est, Frank Avon
- December 28th: Feast Of The Holy Innocents, Saiom Shriver
- End of the Year, Light Mark
- Let It Be on Monday, God, Donal Mahoney
- Rain, Devin Lasker
- Lyrics Lifted Aloft, Saiom Shriver
- Who Are They?, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Broken Marriage, Donal Mahoney
- New York City, Dawson Walter Smith
- I will turn my eyes from you, Nero CaroZiv