I have waited for a hundred years…
To here you carry deep steps upon ascending stairways
Only to stop outside my red door
And knock like you need a declaration.
Red has always been your colour.
Always been my fire.
Burning for your lips
Excuse me for hesitating
But the wait is part of this game
Eagerness is a ballad for children's adventures
And the disguise is a dialog for desperate feasts
If you only tap once more
my resolve will decay.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Point by Craig Farrell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Triangle Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro