I have waited for a hundred years…
To here you carry deep steps upon ascending stairways
Only to stop outside my red door
And knock like you need a declaration.
Red has always been your colour.
Always been my fire.
Burning for your lips
Excuse me for hesitating
But the wait is part of this game
Eagerness is a ballad for children's adventures
And the disguise is a dialog for desperate feasts
If you only tap once more
my resolve will decay.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Point by Craig Farrell )
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans