You are the poison for my eyes,
You carefully watch how i die.
Like a diamond in the sky,
The eye looks like a firefly.
You will be banned,
For trying to stand.
With a wonderfull wine,
And a beautifull dine.
You will not share,
For this is your dare.
give it away,
And your on your way.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (poison'd eyes. by kira swart )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(18 February 1934 – 17 November 1992)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
Poem of the Day
- vocal cords caught in the keyboard, Mandolyn ...
- Insanity 2, Daimon Bagley
- Insanity, Daimon Bagley
- Words with no Rhyme or Reason, Holly Wotherspoon
- Who Am I Here? #1, Holly Wotherspoon
- To My Wife, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Where I Am #1, Holly Wotherspoon
- Darkness #2, Holly Wotherspoon
- Last Minute Christmas Eve 1964, mary douglas
- Darkness #1, Holly Wotherspoon