Political Recall Nov 9th,2012
Canadian politicians like all politicians dread recall,
Whether it's federal, provincial or even city hall,
But how do we get rid of a dreadful useless politician?
And he's absolutely useless other than his/her ambition.
So a system of recall should be inaugurated now,
Though our politicians will try to stop it somehow,
Why does British Columbia have recall and we don't?
And why do they have set-date elections and our system wont?
And if that province can succeed here; why can't we?
There must be a system and somewhere someone must have the key,
Why does nobody mention it; as we get frequently swamped?
As we tolerate more useless politicians and no one will prompt.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Political Recall Nov 9th,2012 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Disenfranchised From Your Mind, Captain Cur
- Say never that you are doing, gajanan mishra
- No use to act, hasmukh amathalal
- जागँर, Aayush Pandey
- But, oh, those summer nights...., Manny Furious
- Seppuku, Or: After drinking too much win.., Manny Furious
- On Charles, the gray and white kitten wh.., Manny Furious
- Truth, joe foster
- After work, Manny Furious
- The Problem, Aayush Pandey