Zamira F. Ali
No body knows about you
nobody care, ..wanna be good or evil
but you have a controller, poor you!
you cannot decide your life...
you cannot enjoy your days
in fact you've a power to get everything
even a heaven
heart..just live by your self
coz you're decision maker
you're both have a power and a power of your controller
heart...just stay inside..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poor you! by Zamira F. Ali )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...