Posted In Memoriam Of Michael - Rising Early BY Li Shang-Yin
The breeze and the dew make tranquil the clear dawn;
Behind the curtain there is one who alone is up betimes.
The oriels sing and flowers smile -
Whose then, after all, is the spring?
Poet Other Poems
- 6/04/13(one year later - more than bette...
- 7 - 25 - 12
- A Harpers Tune
- A Quote: Bookmark
- A Scent Reflection
- A Simple Joy: In a chance balance
- A Windy Name
- Alive Here Living There (6/04/12)
- All I Am Is A Part Of That
- As it were
- Auto Humor - coriander mustard
- Auto Humor: Gum Here After All
- Be the hands of time whom
- Because of Orpheus refusal to change
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.