The only good power is what wisdom we encounter, to make us smarter, with each passing hour.
The only good power is the love that we shower, on our friends, family, enemies, and lover.
The only good power is the experience we gain, from varied events that are never the same.
The only good power is the knowledge we share, with further generations that are our future heirs.
The only good power, is that which makes some mighty, by helping others and having chivalry.
The only good power is that which comes from one’s great will, to never be hindered, and solve all problems well.
Power comes from deep within, to expel all demons from one’s verbal chin, to compel all heroes that all they have to do is win.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Power by Chris Purser )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Children, Varghese J Kuttikat
- A Song For Mortals, Varghese J Kuttikat
- More of a Sufferer than a Sinner, Varghese J Kuttikat
- Prayer of a Tree, Bill Cantrell
- COPLA SESENTA Y UNO: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Niagara, Nassy Fesharaki
- ADEEB QUDSI, THE GREAT MEMORY اديب قدسي .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Purposeful Truths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- died in faith, kyvin nash
- A Lasting Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak