Power shall shine in amounts too loud,
Lowest crimes reflect the light of the crowd.
Power has action and burden, full motion,
Why does power see also the reason for transaction?
It justified the world’s tragedy, a most wanted man,
When do humans see light to redefine a life-span?
It allowed us to restrict the pain, pain is no compulsion,
For suffering collects to exert an initiation.
Powerful men live by the phrase too spoken,
For they drive in medical suits and use perception.
Power is a siren far too confusing,
It will haunt your moments developing.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Power Shines by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- في الفن المعماري, نزار قباني
- <<< Beast and man, Abdul Wahab
- <<< Humanity and progress, Abdul Wahab
- <<< Brute Power, Abdul Wahab
- The Green Flash ll, Morgan Michaels
- AN UGLY WAR VERSUS A PRETTY PEACE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Mosley Manor, marriam anderson
- Desire, Avinash Nair
- My Grieving Heart, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- The Green Flash, Morgan Michaels