Power shall shine in amounts too loud,
Lowest crimes reflect the light of the crowd.
Power has action and burden, full motion,
Why does power see also the reason for transaction?
It justified the world’s tragedy, a most wanted man,
When do humans see light to redefine a life-span?
It allowed us to restrict the pain, pain is no compulsion,
For suffering collects to exert an initiation.
Powerful men live by the phrase too spoken,
For they drive in medical suits and use perception.
Power is a siren far too confusing,
It will haunt your moments developing.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Power Shines by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Luna ii, binod bastola
- Killings! Killings!, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- in memory of my first and last love, LUZAAN de Bruyn