cheung shun sang
Clocked on backs are clap by caps.
HELLA means are dickens mad.
Paltry sums are pal on poor.
Back up off are human tools.
Dimes on tables get the mirrors.
Power odds are major minor.
Weights of flames are fires with dusts.
Gears are games and power up.
Powers up hoist the host.
Powers up are men to hold.
Power up that come the gears.
Sparks up guns are bust with earths.
Ghetto loves have visa needs.
Power sources go to heels.
Give a bill the power pass.
Kill by bolts with plenty man.
---Cheung Shun Sang=Cauchy3---
cheung shun sang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Power up-cauchy3 by cheung shun sang )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer