cheung shun sang
Clocked on backs are clap by caps.
HELLA means are dickens mad.
Paltry sums are pal on poor.
Back up off are human tools.
Dimes on tables get the mirrors.
Power odds are major minor.
Weights of flames are fires with dusts.
Gears are games and power up.
Powers up hoist the host.
Powers up are men to hold.
Power up that come the gears.
Sparks up guns are bust with earths.
Ghetto loves have visa needs.
Power sources go to heels.
Give a bill the power pass.
Kill by bolts with plenty man.
---Cheung Shun Sang=Cauchy3---
cheung shun sang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Power up-cauchy3 by cheung shun sang )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Mark Strand
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Be Kind, Charles Bukowski
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Lament Before The Eve, lingering stupor
- Sons of the nature, gajanan mishra
- The Death of Poetry, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Christmas Scene, Salim R Javed
- Girls are not a burden.A sweet conversat.., Salim R Javed
- Night, Leong Ming Loong
- The Tired Smile, Leong Ming Loong
- Blood and Gore, Leong Ming Loong
- Expressly For A Friend..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Welcome Love, Sari Mavi