cheung shun sang
Leader get the power must..
Gun the power lids when turn.
Real as powers come to toes.
Real as powers bombs are jokes.
Whips are followed to whistle send.
Powers follows the whipping hands.
Able ends are Gods to end.
Buy your sells as leader stand.
Odd to bet enable chips.
Gods at homes en FAMILLE words!
Powers get the homes are lips.
Grades to cling are powers odds.
Cling on laws are ordered Rome.
Rome with orders takes your pomp.
Gods have rules as cropper come.
Apes are men and gods are dogs.
---Cheung Shun Sang=Cauchy3---
cheung shun sang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Powers must-V1-Cauchy3 by cheung shun sang )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Sir Rabindranath Tagore