cheung shun sang
Leader get the power must..
Gun the power lids when turn.
Real as powers come to toes.
Real as powers bombs are jokes.
Whips are followed to whistle send.
Powers follows the whipping hands.
Able ends are Gods to end.
Buy your sells as leader stand.
Odd to bet enable chips.
Gods at homes en FAMILLE words!
Powers get the homes are lips.
Grades to cling are powers odds.
Cling on laws are ordered Rome.
Rome with orders takes your pomp.
Gods have rules as cropper come.
Apes are men and gods are dogs.
---Cheung Shun Sang=Cauchy3---
cheung shun sang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Powers must-V1-Cauchy3 by cheung shun sang )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- Something Systemic, Francie Lynch
- Alone This Morning, Francie Lynch
- Tell Then To Go, Francie Lynch
- Cutters, Francie Lynch
- Seeing the Happiness of Souls, Sayeed Abubakar
- Let it come to war, James Jarrett
- Pee-On, Francie Lynch
- Oloso(Harlot), Olufayo Ezekiel
- Honest Lies, Francie Lynch
- Polarize, Francie Lynch