Amy Louise Kerswell
Poweres that hold forever
You had a power over me.
On that day that you hurt me.
You had the power to bring me down.
Its a power thats never gone.
A power thats never losened its grip.
You prayed on my weakness
You knew I was defencless.
But it would appear you didnt care.
You didnt give a shit.
That I was weak and helpless
I couldnt fight back.
God only knows how scared I was.
You had the power to scare me.
You took the power to hurt me.
Power is a strong thing.
Bastards like you love power.
Power nevew losens the grip.
Never lets me be.
Thats cos you scared me so
You scared me with your power
You scared me witless
Amy Louise Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poweres that hold forever by Amy Louise Kerswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery