Positions of power rely on taste of wealth,
And all they require is good good health.
Position yourself in other’s shoes,
As their mind may clear and confuse.
Justice has been the ideal life motto,
Forward they march and dance also.
A mind and body work perfectly
Your deeds are done with ability.
I wrap the soul with might and sight
Of beingness and oneness with light.
As I am in a position of confidence
And I was always given acceptance.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Powerful Position by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Write new chapter, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA 71 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Gnarly Disposition, Electric Lady
- Dare - Devil Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'll be missing you, Emma Wilson
- A U G U S T, hasmukh amathalal
- Conquest, Liilia Talts Morrison
- My Circus Tent, Stephen Loomes
- Mute Talking Drum, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- silkworm, Marshall Gass