Power has a question to raise over power,
And nobody answers it.
Power rests our clothes on the line,
And lets our sleep contain dreams.
Power is an image of distaste,
And a find of extreme disgust.
Power has a bang
And is held in a battery.
Be a knowledge.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Powerful Questions by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hello, Brian Teare
- माळीण madin, ANUP WANKHADE
- Dead House Sonnet, Brian Teare
- I Seek Because...., Neela Nath
- Californian, Brian Teare
- Creation Of Inner Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Death (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Voyage of the Wedding-Guest, Victor Cruickshank
- Irrevocable Friend, nikka mee farillon
- Silent Awakening, RoseAnn V. Shawiak