sultan Abdul Hamid I
Praise Of The Prophet
O my master, O Messenger of Allah, take my hand:
I have none besides you, nor will I pause to rely on anyone but you.
For you are the light of guidance in everything that exists
and you are the secret of munificence and the best reliance.
And you are in truth the helper of all creation,
and you are the guide of mortals to Allah, Owner of help.
O you who stand on the Station of Praise, singled out
by the One Who is Single, Who is not begotten and does not beget.
O you from whose fingers rivers burst forth
so that he quenched the thirst of the numerous army.
Verily, if I am faced with harm and fearful injustice
I say: O Master of masters, O my support!
Be my intercessor with the Merciful regarding my mistakes
and grace me with what eludes my heart.
And look upon me always and ever with kind eyes,
and cover with your favor my shortcomings all my life.
Kindly bestow on me encompassing forgiveness
for from you, O my master, I was never separated.
I have sought as my means the elect one, the noblest of any
that ascended the heavens, the secret of the Unique One?
O Lord of beauty! Exalted is Allah Who created him,
for such as him in all creation I have never seen?
The best of creatures, the apex of Messengers,
the treasure of humankind and their guide to integrity!
In him I have taken refuge: perhaps Allah will forgive me.
This is what I count on and firmly believe.
Therefore his tireless praise shall never cease to be my task
and love of him sustains me in the presence of the Lord of the Throne.
Upon him the purest of endless blessings without cease
together with greetings that cannot be stemmed nor counted
And upon his Family and Companions, a glorious folk all,
The ocean of forgiveness, the people of generosity and aid!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Praise Of The Prophet by sultan Abdul Hamid I )
- Birthday, bryan wallace
- My Jason Lytle Suggestion, Mark R. Elias
- Poetic Aspirations, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Nappy Change, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Holding Closely, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Living With An Open Heart, Renee Marie
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
- Broken Love, Angela K Brown
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)