Enoch O. Akanji
Prayer Against The Spirit Of Lust
• Man is a slave to lust. I am the most high child of the Most High
God. I will never be a slave to lust, in the name of Jesus.
• I will not lust after anything, and my God will give me the grace to
do things according to His will, in the name of Jesus.
• I will be moderate in everything that I do, and my God will bring
balance in all things, in the name of Jesus.
• I will not lust after the things of this world but focus on things in
heaven, which are permanent, in the name of Jesus.
• My righteousness and my uprightness will deliver me. I will not be
caught lusting after things, in the name of Jesus.
• I will not lust in my heart to dishonor my body, the temple of the
Holy Spirit, in any way, in the name of Jesus.
• Heavenly Father, purify my thoughts and
let my ways be pleasing to You.
• I bind any spirit that may cause me to lust after things that will not
glorify the name of God in my life, in the name of Jesus.
• I bind any spirit that may cause an intense and excessive craving for
things that do not matter, in the name of Jesus.
• I bind any spirit that may cause an overwhelming desire to do things
that will make me sin against my Father God, in the name of Jesus.
• I come against every strong sexual desire, in the name of Jesus.
• I come against every wrong motive in doing things that may damage
my life, in the name of Jesus.
• I will not regret anything I do, for all of me and my thoughts are in
the hands of the Almighty God, in the name of Jesus.
THE MAGNIFICENT 333 PRAYERS 81
• I know, my Lord God, that You are able, and abundantly able, to
deliver those who trust in You, in the name of Jesus.
• I will not lust after things thereby falling into the trap set by the
enemy for me, in the name of Jesus.
• The grace to focus on things of God, grant it unto me, O Lord, in
the name of Jesus.
• The zeal to do things of God, grant unto me, O Lord, in the name
• The enthusiasm to hang around people of God, grant unto me, O
Lord, in the name of Jesus.
• Empower me not to lust after anything that does not matter and
that will not glorify Your name, in the name of Jesus.
• Lust is to live unguided to Satan’s strain. This will never be my
portion, in the name of Jesus.
• Forever I am delivered from the Spirit of LUST, in the name of God
the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. In the name of Jesus Christ,
I pray with thanksgiving. Amen.
Enoch O. Akanji's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Prayer Against The Spirit Of Lust by Enoch O. Akanji )
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou