Alice Lorraine Hill
Prayer Of Dedication For The Land Of Lands
Heavenly Father, I place these flowers upon
my parents' graves, fully aware that "Death is not the end".
And that their loving presence is among us today.
In gratitude I say, "Thank You for Your flowing river
of blessing You have given to us
And Your Holy Spirit able to heal all of mankind.
I dedicate "The Land Of Lands" in honor of my parents
and with the same prayer, "Thy Will Be Done"
That marks both of their graves.
Let "Thy Will Be Done", and unite our Country
So that we may grow strong enough to help
All the little children of the world.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Prayer Of Dedication For The Land Of Lands by Alice Lorraine Hill )
- They do as they want, Nassy Fesharaki
- Oh, Dani, Mr. Spock
- The Day Will Come, Mitta Xinindlu
- Unrequited Love, Amber Carr
- Easy It Is To Forget, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Loving Is A Wish, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- just done, Rachelle Langley
- You Sheep I Blame, Rocky Wolfbanger
- Additament Amour Apier, Louis Borgo
- Forgotten Bridge, Tim Labbe
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)