Alice Lorraine Hill
Prayer Of Dedication For The Land Of Lands
Heavenly Father, I place these flowers upon
my parents' graves, fully aware that "Death is not the end".
And that their loving presence is among us today.
In gratitude I say, "Thank You for Your flowing river
of blessing You have given to us
And Your Holy Spirit able to heal all of mankind.
I dedicate "The Land Of Lands" in honor of my parents
and with the same prayer, "Thy Will Be Done"
That marks both of their graves.
Let "Thy Will Be Done", and unite our Country
So that we may grow strong enough to help
All the little children of the world.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Prayer Of Dedication For The Land Of Lands by Alice Lorraine Hill )
- Moisture, Chideraza Lowell
- Bharatheeyakavitha, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Not A Sound, Tango Tango
- - People? - (Haiku), Joe Muschaweck
- 男人赋, qin xing
- Genetic Predisposition Towords Violence, Is It Poetry
- Wild Is The Churning Of The Winds, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Honesty, Nassy Fesharaki
- Do Not Be Serious, Kumarmani Mahakul
- 24/7, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- On Turning Ten, Billy Collins
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1886 - 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)