Alice Lorraine Hill
Prayer Of Dedication For The Land Of Lands
Heavenly Father, I place these flowers upon
my parents' graves, fully aware that "Death is not the end".
And that their loving presence is among us today.
In gratitude I say, "Thank You for Your flowing river
of blessing You have given to us
And Your Holy Spirit able to heal all of mankind.
I dedicate "The Land Of Lands" in honor of my parents
and with the same prayer, "Thy Will Be Done"
That marks both of their graves.
Let "Thy Will Be Done", and unite our Country
So that we may grow strong enough to help
All the little children of the world.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Prayer Of Dedication For The Land Of Lands by Alice Lorraine Hill )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mind, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- WE ARE TEMPORARILY HERE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Waxing Grandiloquent, Margaret Alice Second
- When The Evening Light Comes, Pijush Biswas
- Hindi haiku (56-60), S.D. TIWARI
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan
- An illicit dream....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The House Across Our Road, Kuda Bondamakara
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Call me, I am here, gajanan mishra