Prayers to Lord!
Away from the world, murmuring
Darkness, with chores of my life-
Find it to clouds, in bated breath-
When ages around me passed, in strife!
My prayers match to the orders-
From heaven, I smile welcoming-
This futile ache, limits of reserve
For my soul meets, matchless string!
And lunar flashes did not let me-
Empty handed, night has prolonged-
And blessed! with your poised gait-
When this mind fails, heart prevails!
You will be across this bated breath-
For those formless beats- holds from above-
To pacify this ailing possession- truth,
In breathless quest; for this magical glance!
Read this letter, among your trivial pleas-
With a brief place in the numbers-
Offered before you; for this is the pen,
The world overlooks; but you!
Deb Panda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Prayers to Lord! by Deb Panda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Unknown life's beauty, binod bastola
- A wilted story, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Gently Placing Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Predicting The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The American Dream, Is It Poetry
- The One Nobody Wants, Paul Burt
- Beauty Of Another Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL