Prayers to Lord!
Away from the world, murmuring
Darkness, with chores of my life-
Find it to clouds, in bated breath-
When ages around me passed, in strife!
My prayers match to the orders-
From heaven, I smile welcoming-
This futile ache, limits of reserve
For my soul meets, matchless string!
And lunar flashes did not let me-
Empty handed, night has prolonged-
And blessed! with your poised gait-
When this mind fails, heart prevails!
You will be across this bated breath-
For those formless beats- holds from above-
To pacify this ailing possession- truth,
In breathless quest; for this magical glance!
Read this letter, among your trivial pleas-
With a brief place in the numbers-
Offered before you; for this is the pen,
The world overlooks; but you!
Deb Panda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Prayers to Lord! by Deb Panda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dare - Devil Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'll be missing you, Emma Wilson
- A U G U S T, hasmukh amathalal
- Conquest, Liilia Talts Morrison
- My Circus Tent, Stephen Loomes
- Mute Talking Drum, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- silkworm, Marshall Gass
- you on a continent climbed....., Marshall Gass
- I reached deep into a pocket........., Marshall Gass
- Leaves Of The Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak