Were blooming flowers,
Once upon a time,
Pressed flower's beauty,
In my mind.
The petals fleshed out,
Turned into flatness today.
Flowered in dried-out form,
Spoke of their stories today.
They had so much to say.
Stories of bloom time flowers,
Stories of rapid rain showers.
Stories of sharing a garden,
And stories of wild abandon.
These pressed flowers knew everything
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pressed Flowers by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A poem to my dead., Tiyani Shadrack Manganya
- Crazy, lee fones
- ISIL: Think Again, Negotiate with Terror.., Rachel Nichols
- Caged In, Kerri Foxx
- Only faith, I keep, Aftab Alam
- har khel khel liya, Yashvardhan Goel
- Broken, Kerri Foxx
- Take Time, Proud SugarBoe
- Persian cat upon the fence, lee fones
- Tragedy at Nightfall, Kerri Foxx