Always jolly like a child pushing a trolley
Perfect without an iota of folly
Would I not want you to be here forever really?
Hair in place just like your pretty face
With you imperfection has no space
Always in charge like the ace
Sometimes it feels like a strong embrace
But then again that embrace speaks love
More peaceful like a dove
Something most people would like to have
But cannot or might never have
The price they pay for this is too high
Some even question why
Others left high and dry
All in the name of a lie
But pretty betty will stay
Never will she be in your way.
Her smile always lingers
Cute like a baby’s tiny fingers.
sharon simani's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pretty Betty by sharon simani )
- Shower, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Joy Fills the Night, Steven Federle
- Jelly, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Love Without Ownership (yeah right!), Monk E. Biz
- Fuzzy Fellow, Patrick Czyz
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal