I am not your prince charming, I cannot be!
But I love you, with all the passion that can be!
I am not the smartest man in God's earth,
But I have love aplenty, there is no dearth.
You don't have to be a petite model to impress me,
I have lazy habits, workouts are not my cup of tea.
If I do not have the perfect shape, to be a perfect beau,
Why should I expect a blonde, randy model in you?
Meet me, date me and see who or what I am,
A lover, a charmer, beauty's admirer and a fan.
I can hold you, mold you, unfold you wide,
Wrapped in pleasure, can go for a long drive.
11 August 2013
Khairul Ahsan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Prince Charming by Khairul Ahsan )
Did you read them?
- On The T.V., Hannah Bryson Price
- Why do need wisdom anytime?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- it is almost poetry, Mandolyn ...
- Wisdom's great aim, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Our world is without any kind of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dream packed drama, hasmukh amathalal
- A fool واحد احمق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Quite same, hasmukh amathalal
- Lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)