Edward Kofi Louis
She's the one that i saw in the bush afar off and now,
I am her mentor on this side of the river.
Like the apple tree of love that bears the friuts of love,
I am her mentor and i have to do a lot for her.
She is called Priyanthie and,
She is the one who wants my guide on this side of the river;
And as her mentor, i have to guide her and help her.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Priyanthie by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- THE BEGINING OFLOVE, victoria suzyo phiri
- Fat with the Promise of Lean Streaks, Keith Johnson
- Desistance Hunting, Keith Johnson
- Dubious Gifts, Keith Johnson
- Coffee with Martin and Peter, Keith Johnson
- The Poetry Round, Keith Johnson
- Thursday Morning, Keith Johnson
- 8 bloody moons, Richard Thripp
- Two Way Guilt, Michael McParland
- Two Lost Souls, Michael McParland