My eyes captured
I went for trial
i was driven by it charges
i thought love was for free!
Why charging what i can't pay?
It hurts the prize of your love
It hurts that Love is for a prize
All i do is love you!
All I do is think of you
All I do is dream of you
All I do is wait for you
Yes it hurts!
That your love was for a prize.
micheal john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PRIZED LOVE by micheal john )
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash