The last ounce of hope had been swept,
But the truth was hard to accept.
The man was alone,
for reasons well known.
The promises he should have kept.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Promises Kept by Steven Lynn )
- A Rainbow holder, Antonio Liao
- The Marketplace, Tony Adah
- Sailing Midnight, Steven Rhoads
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal