I dare you to prance across the pumpkin patch,
And see if you get a fright.
It’s a very creepy place to be,
Especially in the dead of night.
All the ghosts and creatures crawl across the patch,
And wait for someone to try.
Take my advice when crossing the pumpkins,
You’d be much better of to fly.
So jump, leap or bound across,
And don’t stay on for too long.
Otherwise they will surely notice,
And things will go very wrong.
Rachel Brewer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pumpkin Patch by Rachel Brewer )
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira