Punters Are Pathetic
Punters are neither thieves, nor robbers either
To be taken to task by the police
As if they’re criminals, leaving criminals.
They stake theirs, and gain or lose knowingly.
They test their skills and derive thrills as sports.
Their families at stake, they must refrain.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Punters Are Pathetic by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Resolution, Alex Adeoye
- The way of the champion, Alex Adeoye
- Judging A Woman, Randy McClave
- Water and Ink, Carly Hagerty
- feel IT in the hair,, george albot
- Battles above, and Battles below, Lilly Emery
- Philosophy, Nassy Fesharaki
- GOD'S BLESSINGS, Tom Zart
- Emptiness needed, Nalini Chaturvedi
- THE CRIMINALIZING OF LAETRILE, Richard Thripp