life draws a craazy outline,
lost beneath countless pen-marks.
ink stains the maps,
hiding useful detours.
X's never mark the spot,
instead they show the obvious mistakes.
paths cross slyly,
right after the missed signs.
the stars never help the decisions,
of the path hidden in the undiscovered.
seeing the walkway before you,
slows the adventure to a fading pace.
waves of lost souls,
erase the truth of the tattered trail.
your decisions etch their own way,
into the dangerous and unknown.
walk your own path,
and watch your puzzle unfold.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Puzzles by Shay Mitchell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Time is Time, Juliet Languedoc
- The Garbage Is Collected On Thursday, Kyle Schlicher
- Are The Girls For To Be Sold & Bought?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Thirteen, Kyle Schlicher
- A strong strife!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I.H.Rizvi As A Romantic Indian English P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life In A Beer Commercial, Kyle Schlicher
- MY KALAHANDI, Prasanna Mishra
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET سلة صياد السمك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Decorating The Interior Of Nothing, Kyle Schlicher