life draws a craazy outline,
lost beneath countless pen-marks.
ink stains the maps,
hiding useful detours.
X's never mark the spot,
instead they show the obvious mistakes.
paths cross slyly,
right after the missed signs.
the stars never help the decisions,
of the path hidden in the undiscovered.
seeing the walkway before you,
slows the adventure to a fading pace.
waves of lost souls,
erase the truth of the tattered trail.
your decisions etch their own way,
into the dangerous and unknown.
walk your own path,
and watch your puzzle unfold.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Puzzles by Shay Mitchell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Norman Doesn't Go to Ferguson, Missouri, Donal Mahoney
- طائر الرعد, سميح القاسم
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine