Questions To The Fire
Fire fire flaming light.
Do you think you catch the height?
Burning burning burning bright.
Do you think you burn the fight?
Fighting fighting fighting right.
Do you think you steal the night?
Stealing stealing stealing sight.
Do you think you remain upright?
Blazing flaming burning tight.
Do you think you get me alight?
Firing flashing mighty might.
Do you think you ignite?
Igniting igniting mournful plight.
Do you think you defeat the blight?
If 'yes' is your answers you write.
Then fire fire blazing flight.
Save the nature, save the kite.
Lay in ashes in delight! !
Munia Khan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Questions To The Fire by Munia Khan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- All about me Ma!, Damian Murphy
- Broken World, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- Committee Meetings, Edgar Albert Guest
- Golf Luck, Edgar Albert Guest
- All The Love We Hide, Michael McParland
- The Simple Things, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Bride, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bread And Jam, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Cut-Down Trousers, Edgar Albert Guest
- Lullaby, Edgar Albert Guest