Questions To The Fire
Fire fire flaming light.
Do you think you catch the height?
Burning burning burning bright.
Do you think you burn the fight?
Fighting fighting fighting right.
Do you think you steal the night?
Stealing stealing stealing sight.
Do you think you remain upright?
Blazing flaming burning tight.
Do you think you get me alight?
Firing flashing mighty might.
Do you think you ignite?
Igniting igniting mournful plight.
Do you think you defeat the blight?
If 'yes' is your answers you write.
Then fire fire blazing flight.
Save the nature, save the kite.
Lay in ashes in delight! !
Munia Khan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Questions To The Fire by Munia Khan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Fine Sight, Edgar Albert Guest
- World Famous Painting Haiku - Manet's A .., john tiong chunghoo
- At Your Own Risk, Eleanor Ross Taylor
- Awakening, Aqua Flower
- Like One Concussed, Eleanor Ross Taylor
- Find Me, Eleanor Ross Taylor
- The Diary, Eleanor Ross Taylor
- Departed Friends, Edgar Albert Guest
- Constant Beauty, Edgar Albert Guest
- Too Complete A Circle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak