Quiet [Creation Myth #15]
now your brother is near -
It would be to him
an amalgam of all his years of suffering
to sense me here.
your excitable fumblings -
my smell is tempering
waiting until your own humours excrete then
the life-sac tied.
such consideration aside.
She feels the spray.
Your brother is here - my brothers inside.
Warmly this passage subsides...
The realisation jumps
electrodes alive - door ajar -
Your brother reveals your drip of slime
and smells desire.
Simon Huggins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Quiet [Creation Myth #15] by Simon Huggins )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo