Quiet [Creation Myth #15]
now your brother is near -
It would be to him
an amalgam of all his years of suffering
to sense me here.
your excitable fumblings -
my smell is tempering
waiting until your own humours excrete then
the life-sac tied.
such consideration aside.
She feels the spray.
Your brother is here - my brothers inside.
Warmly this passage subsides...
The realisation jumps
electrodes alive - door ajar -
Your brother reveals your drip of slime
and smells desire.
Simon Huggins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Quiet [Creation Myth #15] by Simon Huggins )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hope and fear helpless, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Truth eventually, Tom Squires
- The unknown woes of the old, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- To Death, Susmit Panda
- O'er a summer's night, Hirotsugu Daba
- A Quiet End, Kathy Liu
- Thirty-Three Thousand Defeats, Jeff Gangwer
- Penalty Shots, Jeff Gangwer
- Poems without Homes, Jeff Gangwer
- Four Nails, Jeff Gangwer