"The Quite Fire"
Quite is the fire, quite is the dreams,
quite is the passions, the laughter and the tears,
Quite is the fire that sooths the moment.
Quite is the fire it's like a snow bird in flight,
lie still, lie still and take in the moment.
For we shall remember how to dream, it's like watching a
For a quite fire is like timeless echos in the winds.
A quite fire can soothe a lonely soul in passing.
quite is the fire.
A quite fire can take you over in a moment, it's magic,
A quite fire can burn deep with in your soul for hope,
for peace and for love.
Quite is the fire to hear a silent whisper and think of love.
Quite is the fire.
Quite is the moment
Quite is the time for laughter
Quite is the time for hope
Quite is the time for passion
A quite fire is like timeless echos in the winds.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ("The Quite Fire" by Margot Lindsey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic Sleeping Habits ~there are none, LUVinThe NOW
- Passing No Judgement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An odd adventure...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Falling Leaves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Momentarily, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Zephyr's Army, Argentine Tango
- close, laxami Cards
- My friendly foe, Arnab Chaudhuri
- shut your dirty mouth, Mandolyn Davidson
- Rocking Chair Memories, Nicole GravellPellerino