Radio romance ridicules soul,
soldiers beat is the only motion I know.
The power of pride I will always show,
never shall I hide the glorious glow.
Radio romance advances swiftly,
razor eyes rumble the ground before thee,
trembling knees gain strength and rigidity,
supporting the weight of all that is me.
Radio romance spits fulsome flattery,
sadly believed are these words entrusted through doubt.
Loves lies swipe neat,
about face choked cries.
Radio romance takes a seat, beat
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Radio Romance by Ryan Wegenast )
- To Reward You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pysch notes chapter 2, imani halley
- Wiles, Edward Kofi Louis
- FLIGHT OF ECSTASY, Donald R Charon
- dream and dreamer, binod bastola
- Sound And Silence, Edward Kofi Louis
- We are superior to all, Aftab Alam
- Love Deity, Aftab Alam
- Your Love Affairs With Nature, Edward Kofi Louis
- With love affairs, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- They Ask Me for Verses!, Jose Rizal
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(November 9 - 1937)