Ricky T. Belair
Let the world realize that we are still alive.
Are you still breathing! !
Let's just rage against society
The way us awkward adolescents fit into a world of normal human beings.
My generation is here
100 (X) Strong! !
Keep going brother
Keep going sister
THIS WAR IS OURS
Just rage against the system
We will not denied any longer
It's really simple
Join or get ran over dude!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (RAGE by Ricky T. Belair )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai
- Feel me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Let me start afresh, gajanan mishra
- selfie, ko the skipper
- In Search Of Americans, Joe Sadeghloo
- Write down everything, gajanan mishra
- Leap in time, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Soul Is A Traceless Wound, mary douglas
- A Pink Chalk Moon Rising Behind A Blue H.., mary douglas