Ricky T. Belair
Let the world realize that we are still alive.
Are you still breathing! !
Let's just rage against society
The way us awkward adolescents fit into a world of normal human beings.
My generation is here
100 (X) Strong! !
Keep going brother
Keep going sister
THIS WAR IS OURS
Just rage against the system
We will not denied any longer
It's really simple
Join or get ran over dude!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (RAGE by Ricky T. Belair )
- In A Gory Accident, Edward Kofi Louis
- Peace Is Complete, Rohit Sapra
- hope and opinion., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Roses are True and So Is Love, Rohit Sapra
- Grammar, Edward Kofi Louis
- A lovely smile upon your face, Erato
- Contemplation, Edward Kofi Louis
- That Love, Dabouz Yamina
- Oranien, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Historic, But Black Statue of Radha-.., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(November 9 - 1937)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)