Aren’t you coming back..
A rain already here.
Please don`t let me alone with a rain...
Rain... Rain... Rain
A miracle to a drought
A curse when in glut,
Tiny wet crystals falling from above.
The rain, the rain it takes my breath away.
The rain... the rain,
I wish to be kissed in the rain,
Kissing without thinkin' of anything
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rain by John McCornack )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Poet, Chris Newton
- Insomnia, petra pen
- "The Rest of My Life.", Aaron Waingrow
- La forme a conséquence, douglas scotney
- How Suicide Works 2, C Jay Caputo
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave