Rain in the school
So nice and beautiful,
Discipline stands in every corner,
preparing the tender hearts to meet the waves.
The shouting of children aware me about a break,
The joys and adventures just catch the fire in their heart,
Stories of the day,
they have to discuss
under old banyan tree.
Continuous rain debars them to gather and make groups,
The dream is mingling with drops of rain
never to return again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rain in the school by sarojini pattayat )
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Different Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Little Abstract, Naveed Khalid
- With a logic, hasmukh amathalal
- Peaceful Sophistication, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Walks By Starlight, Mikey Bachman
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Intuition, Naveed Khalid