Rain in the school
So nice and beautiful,
Discipline stands in every corner,
preparing the tender hearts to meet the waves.
The shouting of children aware me about a break,
The joys and adventures just catch the fire in their heart,
Stories of the day,
they have to discuss
under old banyan tree.
Continuous rain debars them to gather and make groups,
The dream is mingling with drops of rain
never to return again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rain in the school by sarojini pattayat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Want To Write You A Note, Lilly Emery
- Oxford street, Amitie Abedi
- Woman's Voice, Kate Harrington
- Chaotic Dance, Saiom Shriver
- Carousel of Marriage, Donal Mahoney
- I Am Waiting For Thee, Kate Harrington
- Oh My God, Ronjoy Brahma
- Shark, Gwen Green
- Waving Fronds, Saiom Shriver
- Seasons Of The Seas, Saiom Shriver