Edward Kofi Louis
Between me and you.
In the rain,
On the way,
But, everywhere you go,
Always take the weather with you.
Love is the root of all creation;
So, be straight and,
Bring peace and joy to the world than,
With hatred and war.
Along the way;
Making the connections,
But, let your wet body be part of nature's way.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Raindrops by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard