Rainy Tears Of A Ghost
The ghost quietly leaves the room.
She walks away in steps of doom.
The only time she sees the light,
is when here eyes are closed at night.
Her tears are rain, that water the flower.
The flower of peace, and inner power.
Her taste of beauty in the past,
is what gives her hope of spells to cast.
Tranquility reassures her she's not alone.
What gives her hope, is all that's unknown.
As the rose pedals flow down the stream,
The ghost is at last, awake in her dream.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rainy Tears Of A Ghost by Karissa Anderson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- सोरनिबा आगान, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roaring ready to go…, Mark Heathcote
- why does this have to happen, Happy Hippie Girl
- Sadness Of Living, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blackened Bronze, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Child of the South, Leah Ayliffe
- Progressive Yearnings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Knows, Louis Borgo
- ZZ Was Hitler A Vegetarian, Saiom Shriver
- Palestinian DNA, Saiom Shriver