(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
(rated 8 in group) How Could You Not Know?
How could you not know I
loved you? For it was always
in my eyes, in every touch and
in every polite embrace we've ever
had. It was in all the hello's and
all the goodbye's I've ever spoken.
Could you not hear the pounding
of my heart and feel the soaring
of my spirit? How could you not
know I love you? I have asked
that question a thousand times.
If you are ever to love me, it must
be now, For it is nearly the end
of my time, when the shadow of
the trees grow long and then...
appears no more.
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((rated 8 in group) How Could You Not Know? by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu
- Scuttled away, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu
- I'm His Angel 4 Life, Samantha Jorgensen
- Vulnurable, Somanathan Iyer