Rays of Hope and Love
I felt a little bit troubled
Yet a little bit joyous,
When a damsel walked past me
At the evening.
The sun was setting in the west,
And it was fully round and red.
She went in front of me
Walking towards the sun.
The sun was in red,
The damsel was in red too,
She was young and beautiful.
She was still walking
And the sun was still setting,
The sun was lost,
And with the sun
The damsel was lost too.
But with their lost,
They left rays of hope
and love in me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rays of Hope and Love by Uttam Biswas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Birds, Tony Adah
- come, come to the light, let us all bathe., RIC S. BASTASA
- dignity finally comes in the form of a r.., RIC S. BASTASA
- to live in the kingdom of the clouds, RIC S. BASTASA
- but always remember no one owns it, RIC S. BASTASA
- Diaris Godoooo!, Rex mayor Ubini
- THE OLD MAN HAS FOUND TRUE LOVE AGAIN, RIC S. BASTASA
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -69, Ronjoy Brahma
- Her Beautiful Lies, Swagat Bhattacharjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -68, Ronjoy Brahma