Motivations vary, life's scheme stream
Advances under winds of time and tide
Unties response/reaction knots, fills dream,
Destined idea[l]s in harmony abide.
Empowerment and Destiny may seem
Contradictory, common sense defied,
Our free will's voice for choice may weave Way's theme,
Refuting seasons' treason reasoned ride.
Real zest within maintains truth's laser beam
In ways few dare decypher, spirit guide
Ever reflects reflections unforeseen,
Reel karmic? Knowledge? Matrix seek and hide?
All life's [s]pent s[t]age enacting causal link:
Seek cause/effect? I AM because YOU think.
(7 May 2008 revised 21 November 2008)
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Re Motivations by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson
- retrospect, Mandolyn Davidson
- Mothra Rules, Kevin Patrick
- A Tidal Wave, MINA BOULEKOU
- gameshow guest, lee fones
- The Poor Rich, Samantha Pearson