Axiom Wheeler (03-09-1992 / Utah)
Reading over my shoulder (poemhunter.com)
I don't want to let you on the computer, you dope.
You beg saying yes, I say nope.
I'm currently on poemhunter.com.
I won't let you on now because she said yes(your mom) .
Poet Other Poems
- .i wan 2 mak a pac wit The redR
- A Man I Know
- About God
- Confusing aka Hazel Crimson
- Devious thoughts that overwhelm (suicida...
- Don't Leave
- Down, up, out of the cellar
- Entranced by Cupid's Charms
- Life is great. (aka it just is)
- Looking Across the Hall
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.