Reading the Sky Language
The clouds move in a direction swiftly floating softly like the snowflakes
Does it give a message, a language that I cant read, the design it makes?
The patterns I see amazing and I wonder why they go sometimes in full speed.
The sky with its whiteness has its reasons and it surely must have its own need
I kept watching the sky while driving through the streets to see if it was a complain.
Or just a travelling flake that got trapped in our skies and now has gone lame
Then sends my grandkid from Toronto that KSA skies gone to degree ‘zero’ today
Which explains what my eye did clearly that message during my ride just yesterday…
shirani ibrahim's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reading the Sky Language by shirani ibrahim )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey