Reading the Sky Language
The clouds move in a direction swiftly floating softly like the snowflakes
Does it give a message, a language that I cant read, the design it makes?
The patterns I see amazing and I wonder why they go sometimes in full speed.
The sky with its whiteness has its reasons and it surely must have its own need
I kept watching the sky while driving through the streets to see if it was a complain.
Or just a travelling flake that got trapped in our skies and now has gone lame
Then sends my grandkid from Toronto that KSA skies gone to degree ‘zero’ today
Which explains what my eye did clearly that message during my ride just yesterday…
shirani ibrahim's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reading the Sky Language by shirani ibrahim )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Enough Hate, Michael McParland
- Endless Deep Beauty, Michael McParland
- Electricity, Michael McParland
- In The Summer After "Issue Year&quo.., Roberta Hill Whiteman
- Fearing dark, gajanan mishra
- Haidouk Song, Nikola Vaptsarov
- My Country's Mine, Nikola Vaptsarov
- A Song, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Land, Nikola Vaptsarov
- My Country, Nikola Vaptsarov