Ready, Set, Die
I'm ready to go
I'm not afraid.
I'm ready to run
It's time to crade.
You're ready to jump
It's not that far.
You're ready to cut
To make those scars.
Set to see
What's your future.
Set to hear
Whats going further.
Set to talk
It's hard to explain.
Set to walk
In thae pouring rain.
Die you rapist
You don't deserve to live.
Die you hobo
You have no life.
Die, please God
Let me die in peace.
Die, I can't take it
I want to go and leave.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ready, Set, Die by Libby Legris )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- 'My Christmas Prayer' (For all who have .., Linda Winchell
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- What a Concept is this Love, Shahrokh Sharifrazy
- Sri Ramakrishna (1836 - 1886), Tushar Ray
- Love Is, Kristen Brown
- Poetry in Motion, Shahrokh Sharifrazy
- Nothing I Fear, Kristen Brown
- Tantalizing, Kristen Brown
- Your Heart Be At Ease (Rewrite), Kristen Brown
- Rosewater (Rewrite), Kristen Brown
- Passion (Rewrite), Kristen Brown
- My Note To Santa...Please Write A Letter.., Dorothy (Alves) Holmes