I'm having second thoughts about suicide.
I'm having second thoughts about drunk driving.
I'm having second thoughts about smoking.
I'm having second thoughts about living.
I'm having second thoughts about crying.
I'm having second thoughts about breathing.
I'm having second thoughts about consequences.
I'm having second thoughts about dancing.
I'm having second thoughts about being pregnant.
I'm having second thoughts about having diseases.
I'm thinking about all these things,
But I don't have the guts to.
I have no one to talk to,
Only threw my poems.
Will anyone listen to me
Or just keep ignoring
Me while I'm locked up?
I'm having second thoughts about.............
©Copyright: Libby Legris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Second Thoughts by Libby Legris )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Science Vs Spirituality, Tushar Ray
- Everlasting silence, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- all the sun does is stare at my faults, Mandolyn ...
- If I seem, Rodney R. Cooper
- Mojo, Morgan Michaels
- The Tiny Beauty, Zoila T. Flores
- Christmas Tree Ornaments, Frank Avon
- Wasted Words, Kela LewisMorin
- the lights are still up, Bull Hawking
- Unclassified, Kela LewisMorin