Sitting here, sitting here waiting.
Waiting quietly, waiting for an answer.
Invisible tears fall from my eyes.
Flashbacks from yesteryear fill up my mind.
Crying in silence, crying in solitude.
Solitude pains me, solitude saves me.
The answer that I seek, lost in the shadows of tomorrow.
No will or cause, my heart fills with sorrow.
Breathing slowly, breathing to my death.
Death becomes me, death controls me.
So long I searched for the answer, so long I lost my way.
The fight I had was lost, from my goals I strayed.
Kicking and screaming I fell, Kicking and screaming I'll rise.
As I write I confess, confessing how I hurt.
Here and now I stand, as you witness my rebirth.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rebirth by Adriana Romero )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Teri Yade.............., sonali kumari
- Ye Mere Nayan............., sonali kumari
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Black And Blue, Electric Lady
- TAX PAYER, alexander opicho
- Poem: Power Thoughts, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Do You Really Want To Live In The Past?, Ronald Chapman
- Sundar Sa Ehsas................, sonali kumari