Cedil C. Booker
Recipe To Care For Someone With HIV/AIDS
3 cups of patience
5 pounds of compassion
7 packets of gentleness
3 bottles of kindness
5 jars of humor
7 packets of smiles
3 bottles of calmness
3 pounds of humility
5 bottles of mercy
7 jars of peace
3 cups of sensitivity
5 packets of joy
7 pounds of forgiveness
3 bottles of knowledge about the HIV/AIDS Virus
Gallons of love and gallons of prayer
Take knowledge, humility and sensitivity and mix well.
Stir in kindness, forgiveness and patience, very slowly.
Whip in gentleness, calmness and joy. Blend with mercy, peace
and compassion. Then add smiles and humor whenever needed.
Pour in as much love as possible, taste the care then add toppings
of prayer and serve as desired to anyone with HIV/AIDS.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Recipe To Care For Someone With HIV/AIDS by Cedil C. Booker )
- soon. chapter 2, Mandolyn ...
- Through A Puppet's Eyes, Dilantha Gunawardana
- soon. chapter 1, Mandolyn ...
- Dragon King Daughter, Tim caffery
- LONE LADY, vidyut chakraborty
- Psalm 070, Forrest Hainline
- What is said in autobiography, gajanan mishra
- The weird erotica, Marcel Aouizerate
- Acting Judge, Tim caffery
- Your lovely smile, Jesus James Llorico
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Dream Keeper, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)