Take the thorns away
Sex will never be the same.
Bring the bellicosity under
cover on the steep side.
The mountain has started cracking.
The wreckage was strewn
around in the field of croci.
Religion had hit the jagged cliff and exploded.
It was not an airborne god.
The salt water was telling
a tainted story.
Flashing the legs, the
pink panther will find an equal in
wolf. It was a political liability.
on water trail.
Would you mind to sit
on a solid rock and
measure the strong winds
stripping the tall trees?
Jackals were calling.
Lions are approaching.
You say it was not immoral
to commit a sin before the fire.
There is a bloody gash
on my body. I am not
able to stop iniquity.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Recklessly by Satish Verma )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 February 1970-)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(22 March 1941 -)
Poem of the Day
- वो मन की राणी, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- Universal Art, Marissa Wheeler
- अंजान अगन है तु, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- आना जाना ऐसा समा, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- The Dark of Night, Marissa Wheeler
- a tortured yellow smile, Mandolyn ...
- जाने तु और जानू मै, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- Kofi Awoonor, Richard Blay
- तु ही खयाल कर, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- गीतकार हूँ मै, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar